ONE TRIP. - SIMON PALATTY

  • ONE TRIP.

    MY FRIENDS WITH IN KUWAIT INTERNATION AIRPORT. NEVIN,RENJITH,MUNIRANJAN, ME SENTHIL ANNAN, MANIKANDAN


    Today I'm very Happy. first of all thanks my God. I'm Going to God's own country (Kerala)

    my dear grate Friends. Renjith, Nevin, Manikandan, Senthil and Muniranja. 

    we started our friendship few months ago. but we are strong in relationship Now. Happy journey.(This manikandan whatsapp status.)

    love you my dear friends and Miss you to all..............................................



  • ❤ Contact us and Appointments.❤

    ADDRESS

    KEEZHVAIPUR,MALLAPPALLY.
    PATHANAMTHIIA (DIST)

    EMAIL

    simonpalatty@hotmail.com
    ____________________

    TELEPHONE

    _______________
    +965 94497346

    MOBILE

    _______________,
    +965 94497346