HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER. - SIMON PALATTY

  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER.




    😍🥰😍👨️‍💋👨🍰On your Birthday, I wish that the Almighty blesses you with good luck, happiness, love, good health and success in every walk of your life. You truly deserve it. Wishing you a very happy Birthday!😍😍 


    🎉🎊You are the most amazing and inspiring person that I have ever met. Thank you for your guidance and support in my life. Have a joyful and unforgettable day!🎉🎊 


    🎉🎊You’ve always known just what to say to cheer me up when I was having a rough day. Though I don’t have your gift for finding the perfect words, I simply want you to know how glad I am to have a brother like you in my life. Happy Birthday!🎉🎊 


    🎈🎈🎊🎉Your Birthday reminds me of all the fantastic memories that we’ve shared in our lives. Let’s go down the memory lane and celebrate those awesome moments on this special day. Happy Birthday brother!🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁

    And GOD BLESS YOU...🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍


  • ❤ Contact us and Appointments.❤

    ADDRESS

    KEEZHVAIPUR,MALLAPPALLY.
    PATHANAMTHIIA (DIST)

    EMAIL

    simonpalatty@hotmail.com
    ____________________

    TELEPHONE

    _______________
    +965 94497346

    MOBILE

    _______________,
    +965 94497346